- Written by Sue Henninger; Photo: PhotoXpress.com
The high school graduation season can unleash a host of conflicting feelings, excitement, apprehension, pride and relief. Beginning in January, the reality of years in a public or private school system coming to an end begins to sink in for both parents and teens. With each “senior” activity or, “This is the last time I’ll ever do this,” the prospect of a future with open horizons, a home with one less teen in it or having to adjust to an empty nest looms closer. Many graduation activities fall within the school’s domain. But there’s one very special event that’s completely the family’s: the graduation party.
- Getting Together in the Great Outdoors
- “Mom, I’m Bored!” 10 Family-Friendly Fun Things to do When Boredom Hits
- Day Camp Daze: When it Comes to Summer Fun, Look no Further Than Your Own Back Yard!
- Summer Camp Send-Off - A Bon Voyage Party
- Take It Outside! Planning the Perfect Playgroup
- Spring has Almost Sprung Fun! 10 Budget-Friendly Ways Your Family can Bloom this Season