A Mother’s Love is Deeper than a Tree’s Roots.
> Saturday Jun 10, 2023 at 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
We are back with another program for and about local women. Join us for an inspiring and heartwarming event celebrating the love of mothers!
As a mother, you give your love to so many, and we want to remind you that you are loved in return.
Our program includes a range of activities and resources for moms, including:
- Resource tables sharing services from local organizations including CIWA and RealBizMoms
- School displays showcasing art and stories about Moms who inspire their children
- A chance to relax with a head or shoulder rub from a local massage therapist
- Information on sleep techniques and other ways to stay mentally healthy.
For the youth program, we have planned a variety of fun activities, such as:
- Storytelling by local author Onyinye Odih, reading "A Mother's Love"
- An energizer activity
- Arts and crafts
- Cookie decorating.
This will be a great way to keep your children entertained while you connect with other moms in the room.
Don't miss this special event celebrating the love and power of motherhood. Plus, there will be networking opportunities and delicious snacks and beverages to enjoy. RSVP now and join us for an unforgettable experience!